The GO Health Vaccine webpage may be experiencing some issues. Here are the links for this week's Pfizer clinics and next week's Moderna clinics.
There are plenty of appointments available!
The Pfizer clinics are for anyone 16 and older, it is not just those in school. Those who are 16-17 must have a parent/guardian with them.
Ridgeway Pfizer Clinic for today 04/22: https://bit.ly/GOVaccinateSchoolsRidgeway
GCC Pfizer Clinic for Saturday 04/24: https://bit.ly/GOVaccinateSchoolsGCC
The Moderna Clinics are for anyone 18 and older.
Ridgeway Moderna Clinic 04/27: https://bit.ly/ModernaRidgeway
GCC Moderna Clinic 04/28: https://bit.ly/ModernaGCC
Also, for the time being please link the Environmental Health link to : https://www.co.genesee.ny.us/departments/health/enviromentalhealthsection.php
COVID-19 Vaccine Page Priority Groups 1A & 1B - ONLY
Grupos prioritarios de fase 1A y 1B: SOLAMENTE
What If I Haven't Gotten My Test Results Back?
What If I tested POSITIVE? NEGATIVE?
Use the Rapid COVID-19 Test Intake Form for either the Orleans County or Genesee County COVID-19 Rapid Test Clinics. You will need one form per person being tested.
If you are filling out the form, please complete it, print it out and bring it with you. Click here for the form: http://bit.ly/GOHealthIntakeForm
Pre-registration is required for all clinics.
To register for the Genesee County Testing Clinics, please go to: http://bit.ly/GeneseeTest
Traveler Health Form: For all out-of-state travelers from NYS restricted states, whether arriving by land or air, must self-identify by completing a traveler health form or be subject to a $2,000 fine. Click here for the traveler health form.
CommCare – Orleans County: Precautionary Quarantine Order & Instructions for Orleans County
CommCare – Genesee County: Precautionary Quarantine Order & Instructions for Genesee County
For the most up-to-date information about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus visit the CDC’s web site
COVID-19 Call Center: 1-888-364-3065
Director Paul Pettit
The Orleans County Public Health Department works every day to ensure the safety of the water we drink, the food we eat, and the air we breathe. Members of a community may not always see the work done by local health departments, but people live healthier lives and are safer because of the work of local health departments.
The Orleans County Public Health Department helps create and maintain conditions in communities that support healthier choices in areas such as diet, exercise, and tobacco. They lead efforts that prevent and reduce the effects of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and cancer. They detect and stop outbreaks of diseases like measles, tuberculosis, and foodborne illnesses. They protect children and adults from infectious diseases through immunization. The Orleans County Public Health Department also conducts programs that are shown to effectively make communities healthier. Some programs include:
- Children with Special Needs: Early Intervention– ages birth to 3, Pre-school programming children 3-5 referred to local school districts.
- Environmental Health – Enforce health and safety laws having to do with food, lead, animal bites, drinking water, sewage, children’s camps, campgrounds, public swimming pools / beaches, migrant labor housing, hotels, sale of cigarettes to minors and smoking indoors
- Health Education – Promoting health, safety and healthy lifestyles. Services are provided through free resources & referrals, public programs, speakers, in-service trainings, social media, etc.
- Community Health Assessment: GeneseeOrleansWyoming_2019-2021_Community Health Needs Assessment_Executive Summary_FINAL_ NYSDOH Approved092020
- Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP):
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness / VALOR – Works towards a prepared and resilient community through planning, drills and exercises under the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program. Responds to existing and emerging public health threats. Oversees Genesee Orleans County VALOR Medical Reserve Corps.
- Public Health Nursing – Control & investigation of diseases that are able to be passed from person to person, Sexually-transmitted infections, HIV/AIDS, confidential testing and/or follow-up for TB, Lead poisoning prevention, immunization clinics, flu clinics, maternal & child health visits. When Needed and Ordered by the Health Care Provider, certain Public Health nursing services may be provided in the home.
- Immunization Clinics
- Weights & Measures – The purpose of the Weights and Measures Department is to stand between the buyer and seller to see that the interests of both are safeguarded.
Regular hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Paul A. Pettit, MSL, Director
14016 State Route 31, Suite 101
Albion, NY 14411
Orleans County Public Health E-Payment Service
County Building 2
3837 West Main Street Road
Genesee County Public Health E-Payment Service
For after hours emergencies please call the Orleans County Sheriff’s Department at (585) 589-5527 or 911
For Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @GOHEALTHNY SOCIAL MEDIA
for our YouTube channel go to GOHealth NY